Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summertime in the LBC

Summertime in the LBC

What an experience these last few weeks have been. I wouldn't say things have exactly gone according to plan but I think that everything happens for a reason and while this outcome was not what I planned for, I am excited to take the time for myself to learn and grow as a person. I've realized that I have always been trying to accomplish things too fast. I want to accomplish as much as I can while I am still young, and there is nothing wrong with taking a little bit of time at it. I go into every new challenge expecting to ace it on my first try, but sometimes I think I forget to breathe while I do it. So, now I am going to practice breathing.
So what led me to this realization? A series of challenging events which made me really look at what my plans were and what I needed in my career, and long walks exploring the LBC. Here are some pictures of what I encountered along the way.











No comments:

Post a Comment