Monday, September 12, 2011

with a little help from my friends

I am lucky that I have had some good people helping me with my transition back, and while I haven’t made it to half the events I said I would, it is time to start networking again.

I was able to make it to the Haultain and First fashion show, which had my good friend Chantel Traub in it. Chantel and I have worked closely together in school over the last 3 years and while at some times it may have felt like competition, it only made me stronger. Having someone to bounce ideas off of and someone who is also good at what she does pushed me to try and be the best I could be as well. When I was at Haultain and First I had this idea, or daydream of the two of us traveling the world to see each other’s shows. Let’s hope that day isn’t too far away.
To see some of her work you can go HERE.

I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment