Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dreaming a New Ending

Do you remember your dreams when you wake up? I'd say 85% of the time I remember everything.
Ever since I was little I’ve had these recurring dreams of people chasing me and trying to kill me, I always feel the strain of trying to run as fast as I possibly can. The strangest part is when my dreams connect together example: one night I had a dream that my mom was shot.. a few days later I had another dream that my mom shot and after I rushed over to her, she assured me that she was ok esp. since she had been shot before and survived and I joked through tears "I know -you're like 50 cent". So anyways in these strange dreams of mine I run for hours and hours always with a man chasing me, most of these dreams end up being involved somehow with my grandparents house. In all of these dreams it either goes until I wake up, and in some dreams I die, and then it starts over again (which I know people always tell me it is impossible for you to die in your own dreams but trust me I do).
So the other night I had one of these dreams, funny thing though. Someone saved me. I've never had someone save me before… Also I don’t usually recognize the people from these dreams (except close family), and I know exactly who was the person that saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment