Saturday, October 15, 2011

love.dance.art

There are two things in this world that sometimes confuse me, because they are the two things that I cant really describe why I love them. art, and dance. I was going to wait till morning to write this, but it is in me right now. I love to dance, and I love to create art, I cant explain why and I often wonder why and what force drives people to want to create, and dance well thats harder because as styles change you kinda really are just flopping your body around. A few years ago, I was quite involved with both aspects of my loves and I made the descision that I would fully commit to art, and just dance when I could.

However now that I am not in school or really working that much, its really wierd but Ive been feeling kinda unmotivated. However now that I have some dance back in my blood, I get excited to work again and be creative.

I always thought that I had to choose one or the other and now I know that I need both. Dance motivates me, and art keeps me passionate.

When I was younger and I liked a boy, if I wanted him to like me back I always had the mindset "well, he just needs to see me dance". For those of you that have seen me dance you know, once I start, I cant stop.


(This was brought up by my seeing footloose today, man I love dance, and I love dance movies)

No comments:

Post a Comment