Thursday, October 6, 2011

If i could be anything...

I'd be a (hip hop) dancer. Ive always had a dream to be the star of a dance movie. I dream about it, day dream about it. Dance runs through my blood and it makes me happy. Girls flock to movies because of actors they love, male actors have never been someone I fantasize about. I have however been known to fall in love with dancers. People I know, performers I dont, male, female.. their movement captivates me. Dont get me wrong, I love what I do, but if I could do anything, it would be dance.

Then again it isnt just dance that I am attracted to, I think it is just talent in general.. there are a few artists Ive met in the past few years in calgary that I am just head over heals for, what would we do in this world without creativity and self expression?

No comments:

Post a Comment