Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Navigation

Holy uploads batman!
haha so this is something I've been meaning to do for a while, but now there is navigation on the right side that you can click to jump to any of my work: custom shoes, hand printed, hand woven, painted silk, wearable and process pictures.  this makes it easier than trying to scroll through old posts to see my work and is one step closer to a new website, which I hope to do soon but Im not sure when I can actually do this. Now that I have this process set up, I will be more on top of things taking pictures and uploading them.
So what promted me to do this? Sabrina, a fashion PR wore one of my silk pieces (look up wearable, its the purple hooded piece, hope to have photos of Sabrina wearing it as well) to Edmonton fashion week and next week will also be wearing it to Calgary fashion week.  
Speaking of alberta fashion week, I will be modeling for one of my fav local designers Brook Fung for Peeko.  

I also am already in the works of my new "collection" I say it like that because Im not sure its a fashion collection but rather a collection of dresses that fit into my art point of view
Stay tooned for more pictures!

side note: Im also pretty bummbed because I burned all between my thumb and pointer finger on my left hand at work.  Dont realize how much you use this part of your hand until it is super tender :(

No comments:

Post a Comment