Friday, September 10, 2010

The First Days of the Year I Graduate

So I have officially started my last year at ACAD.  Im excited, and scared and excited.  But boy do we ever just jump right into things.  First day we discussed our grad paper, and we have to go over out outline next week.  Its not as scary as I initally feared. thank goodness.  I still havent had all of my first classes yet, so hopefully I can be successful at all of them.. I need to work my but off try to win some scholarships and maybe sell some shoes (?!?!?!) to make it to LA.  

I miss LA. My heart is there.  You really are my heart.  

Anyways im getting excited about some of my proposed projects so this semester should produce some exciting things! As the semester goes on I'll post photos of my work

No comments:

Post a Comment