Monday, October 18, 2010

Midterms..

So now that school is back in full swing and all my midterms start this Thursday I am back to my old habits of staying at school till close (I tryy so hard to leave by 11:30 or 12. I feel like that is some sort of accomplishment of not staying too late), and going back to school after I get off of work.  I miss my family haha.  Its hard to balance school, work and a life.  I have also had to sacrifice hot yoga, as much as I really liked it it is just so hard to wake up at 6 every day when your not getting home till one.  Luckily a much needed break is coming soon. Ten days. Nine if you count the fact that is it now past midnight.  I am so excited.

I am in the finishing stages of my next dress (which is also doubling as my Halloween costume lol), and I have also done some documentation so photos of shoes I painted for Glen will be posted soon.

I also wonder what will happen to the studios after I graduate.  I almost never see other people late at night, I wonder if after I graduate all of the studios will be empty after 10? 

Lets hope I survive this next week.

(I think my blog is still running on LA time, it says that I posted this at 11:44 but it is now almost 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment