Saturday, June 27, 2009

PARKSALE

so tomorrow is parksale 

www.calgaryparksale.com

so for me, unfortunetly i couldnt get my shorts done, they are all printed but the sewing machines at school were sent in for repair, and my sewing machine probably needs to be in repair aswell. 

butt, i have done alot of silkscreening, so along with my pin up girl and katsushika hokusai appropriation i have three new designs, another print inspired by katsushika hokusai and another that is inspired from a japanese painting that i got at the lilac festival, and one new pin up girl! so this time around i made a bunch of shirts and tank tops which will be needed if this year is anything like last year (it was soo hot, steph and i found most of the time looking for shade or popsicles)
so last thing to do, hopefully i can get my bamboo shirts completed for tomorrow.

today i got to hang out with a friend that i havent seen in a long time.  I have to admit though, i was a little intimidated.  I tend to make eye contact with someone when we are talking and ive noticed that not alot of people connect on the eye contact. you almost never broke the connection and it was a little intimidating.  Kinda like the whole dominance thing with a dog, see who will look away first. it did however make the conversation that much more interesting. I hope it isnt another two years before i see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment